Date(s) - 08/10/2020
19:00 - 22:00
Centrum de Poort - Friesestraatweg
In this Tantric Moments evening, we take a closer look at the self-created images that overrule the experience of intuition. Fears and thoughts can become so important in everyday life that it becomes hard to feel where you actually want to go.
Why do we have these images and what do they do for us?
Sometimes we are free from internal images and voices that restrict us. We can do what feels right. This is referred to as flow or intuition. When experiencing intuition, it can be as if life lives itself without having to work for it. Let’s explore how this feels!
Freek & Ruben
Location: Friesestraatweg 31 Centrum de Poort
– All the exercises will be offered to keep the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. For this, you need to state, at the start of the workshop, with whom you will be practising this evening. This means clear consent and communication.
– Don’t come earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the workshop
– Take a big towel (or bed cover) big enough to lay over the meditation cushion and yoga mat (180cm x 60cm) provided by ‘de Poort’.
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If possible bring your own yoga mat and or meditation cushion.
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.
– Age: between 18-35 year
– We’ll make Some tea but bring a bottle of water during the session.
– Time: 19:00 till 22:00. Walk-in from 18:45.
– This workshop is suitable for all experience levels.
– Ticket price:
Normal entry = 12,-
Low-income = 10,-
Click on the following link: https://www.chipta.com/tickets/event/31481/tmy-08-10-20/