We make contact with the world around us through our senses. However, when we are busy managing our daily lives, we often tend to close off our senses. This can help us to get things done, but can also separate us from the experiences that our senses offer us. If our senses are closed off, we need more and more stimulation from the outside to “reach” us, to actually feel. But if we open the senses, already small details around us can be rich experiences. In this workshop, we will dive into an exploration of our senses.
For the workshop it is important that you bring your own blindfold (or towel).
Louisa & Freek
Note: Since the mouth mask regulations are changing, we ask everybody to wear a mask until you are at your spot in the meditation room.
– All the exercises will be offered to keep the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Wear a face mask in the entrance room
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. For this, you need to state, at the start of the workshop, with whom you will be practising this evening. This means clear consent and communication.
– Don’t come earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the workshop
– Take a big towel (or bed cover) big enough to lay over the meditation cushion and yoga mat (180cm x 60cm) provided by ‘de Poort’. This is because the participants are not allowed to touch the mattresses and pillows provided by de Poort.
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If possible bring your own yoga mat and or meditation cushion.
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.
– Wear comfortable clothes
– Location: Friesestraatweg 31 (Centrum de Poort)
– Signing up is 12,- for a regular ticket and 10,- for low-income. Get your ticket here
– Age: between 18-35 year
– We’ll make Some tea but bring a bottle of water during the session.
– Time: 19:00 till 22:00. Walk-in from 18:45.
– You can contact us for urgent matters by calling 0618979679
A moment to look inwards, feel, relax, listen & connect